FLEX Enterprise services are integrated offerings enabling you to upgrade your Internet capacity and Business Phone services as needed. Each FLEX Enterprise service includes a Business Phone component and a low latency, synchronous or asynchronous Enterprise form of Internet access. These two items are then complemented with one thousand minutes of outbound Long Distance, a Toll Free Number, Static IP address, Remote Diagnostics and more.
FLEX Enterprise service, an integrated Business Phone & Internet offering
Business Phone Components include:
- Business Plus Local Lines with six calling features
- SIP Trunking: offers scalability, redundancy and the most current voice technology
- PRI: digital voice trunks available with 10, 14 or 23 channel capabilities.
- DID: both SIP and PRI are available with DID (direct inward dialing) numbers.
Business Internet Components include:
- BIS or Business Internet Service: Fiber-based service built on our dependable dual-routed network.
- DIA or Dedicated Internet Access: An Enterprise-grade dedicated synchronous Internet service provisioned over our fiber network.