Frequently Asked Questions > Telephone Service
- I pay for Caller ID, so why don’t I receive Caller ID information on every call?
- Certain types of telephone equipment or phone calls are currently incompatible with Caller ID technology e.g. automatic dialing systems, cell phones, etc.
- If my electricity goes out, will my phone go out, too?
- It all depends upon the type of phone service that you have and the kind of phone you use. With traditional phone services, you’ll still be able to use any corded phone in your house, even if the electricity goes out. Cordless phones, on the other hand, require electricity to operate. So if you have one of these phones, you won’t be able to use it until the power is turned back on.
- How do I set up my voicemail?
- Please click here for detailed instructions on how to setup your voicemail.